Native Union Adapters
Payment & Delivery:Payment is via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Direct Deposit.
The delivery cost Australia wide for Native Union Adapters is:
Interested in buying a Native Union Adapters?
Here are the details:
Native Union Headsets will work out of the box with all Apple iOS devices.
However if you own another brand you will need an adapter. The manufacturer states that they will enable 90% of your brands models to work, the remaining 10% are old models.
Due in Stock late April 2012