This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models released 2012 to 2014
(Model A1425 and A1502)
Your Macbook Pro with Retina display soon will be a whole lot more functional with this powerful docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a corporate desktop system. No need to plug in cables each time you connect. Leave your cables plugged in. This quick loading DOCK brings you, a powered 5-port USB hub and Gigabit Ethernet, an audio port, an HDMI port, plus a Security Slot. This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro® with Retina display models
(Model A1425 and A1502).
LandingZone DOCK is an adaptive and simple to use secure docking station for the Macbook Pro with Retina display. You can return from working outside with your computer and simply snap it into the LandingZone on your desk and enjoy the benefits of an executive desktop system.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro adaptable
- Brings Ethernet functionality to your desktop
- Hook up speakers or headphones where you work
- Supports an HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen.
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect a monitor, hard drive, printer, CD/DVD drive, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
Now you can lock your valuable Macbook Pro with most standard Kensington® Laptop Locks (ClickSafe® Locks may not be compatible). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone secures your computer, allowing the Release Lever to support up to 30 lbs of weight. The Release Lever may break, but your MacBook will stay safely secured. Kensington Laptop Locks sold separately.
USB 3.0/2.0 Hub with 5 ports
Built-in powered USB Hub with 5 USB ports that you can use to connect printers, storage devices, drawing tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc.
Supports any monitor with standard HDMI like TVs.
Supports docking speakers and headsets, in addition to the headphone port still accessible on the MacBook Pro.
Gigabit Ethernet port
Brings full Ethernet functionality to the Macbook Pro!
Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt® device. You can also use a chain of Thunderbolt® connections for increased power.
MagSafe® 2 Power Pass-through
Pass-through port allows you to use your Macbook Pro’s original power supply.
Powers the USB Hub so you can connect multiple gadgets or devices that require a powered USB connection, such as printers or certain USB hard drives.
Status Indicator Light
Shows you if your Macbook Pro is running without having to open the lid.
1 x LandingZone Dock
1 x User Guide
1 x LandingZone Power Adapter
• 3 Built-in USB 3.0 ports
• 2 Built-in USB 2.0 ports
• Gigabit Ethernet port
• Supports most Thunderbolt® monitors and devices with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connections
• Supports HDMI monitors directly (no adapters necessary)
• Built-in Security Slot compatible with most Kensington® Laptop Locks (ClickSafe® Locks may not be compatible) to secure your MacBook Pro®
• Power adapter with wide range of input voltage (100~240 VAC)
• Supports two-way audio for speakers, and headphones
• On/Off LED Status Indicator Light
PROPER OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
• Line voltage: 100-240V AC
• Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
• Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
• Storage temperature: -13° to 113° F (-24° to 45° C)
• Relative humidity: 0% to 90% non condensing
• Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
• Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
• Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
CARE & CLEANING
Clean with a soft cloth. Do not use water or cleaning solutions to clean LandingZone.