Secure Cardholder Account Data
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
There are six categories of PCI standards that Beezer.com.au meets:
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Yes, Beezer.com.au is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about securely hosting our online store. If you have any questions please do contact us.
Beezer.com.au is a registered business name of Website Solutions Pty Ltd