There is a coffee revolution going on. Espresso is so over. All that steam and pressure burns your artisan coffee grounds...Anyone who knows anything knows that drip coffee preserves the taste and aroma of the bean far better than an aggressive espresso machine.
In a cheeky nostalgic nod to tradition, Suck UK have styled this one-cup dripper like the redundant Italian stove-top classic. A great gift for coffee quaffing hipsters.
Use standard size 4 filter papers.
Not suitable for use in microwave or dishwasher. Hand wash only.
Dimensions: 16cm x 11.5cm x 9.5cm
Tips for the perfect cup of coffee:
- Rinse paper filters (size 4) before starting
- Use 2 scoops of medium/fine ground coffee
- Pour just enough hot (not boiling, 90°C) water to dampen the grounds, wait 30 seconds and then slowly fill
- Allow coffee to slowly drip through the filter
- Enjoy perfect coffee, every time