Dock. Lock. Connect - Safety and Security for your MacBook
Your MacBook Pro just got a whole lot more functional with this secure docking station. Turn your MacBook Pro into a desktop system. No need to undock your computer to secure it. Leave it safely on your desk. This simple DOCK Express brings you a dual monitor solution for Thunderbolt Connectivity and HDMI, plus a Security Slot and more. This device works with the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models released in Mid 2012 and Late 2013 (Model A1425 and A1502).
This simple docking solution is ideally suited for anyone who wants to connect up to two monitors plus a portable hard drive or other USB device. HDMI + Thunderbolt Connectivity provide dual monitor support for a full desktop system. A lock slot for a keyed laptop lock provides security when you want to step away from your desk.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro a portable desktop
- Supports a HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen
- Mini DisplayPort provides Thunderbolt connectivity
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect external monitors, hard drive, printer, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Charge a smart phone or tablet with a high speed USB port
- Lock it with a Kensington keyed laptop lock (sold separately)
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models released in Mid 2012 and Late 2013 (Model A1425 and A1502).
- 15 inch version (for Model A1398) available separately
- Security Slot - Now you can lock your valuable Macbook Pro with any standard Kensington Laptop Lock (sold separately). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone secures your computer up to 30 lbs of weight on the Release Lever. The LandingZone release lever will break, keeping your MacBook locked safely.
- USB 3.0 - Single high speed USB port can connect to printers, storage devices, drawing tablet, or charge an iPhone or iPad.
- HDMI - Supports any monitor with standard HDMI like TVs.
- Mini DisplayPort - Connect an external monitor or Thunderbolt device. You can also use a daisy chain of Thunderbolt connections for increased power.
- Dual Monitors - HDMI and Thunderbolt connectivity together will dock two or more displays at the same time.
- MagSafe 2 Power Holder - A power adapter keeper allows you to use your Macbook Pro’s original power supply while docked.
- Status Indicator Light - Shows you if your Macbook Pro is running without having to open the lid.