LITTLEBITS BRINGS YOU FUN AND POWERFUL WAYS TO EXPLORE EARTH + SPACE SCIENCE IN THE CLASSROOM AND AT HOME.Recommended Age: 14+
- Designed in collaboration with NASA SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS
- Includes 12 modules, 5 NASA lesson plans and 10 STEAM activities
- Learn scientific principles like Electromagnetic, Kinetic, & Potential Energy
- Make a Mars Rover or an ISS; transmit music wirelessly and more!
- Connect with the littleBits library to infinitely expand your discoveries
Powerful electronic modules enabling scientific investigations.
Scientists have been exploring the earth and space science from as early as 4900 B.C. From ancient Egyptians, to Galileo, to Neil deGrasse Tyson, the secrets of the cosmos have kept us wondering, observing and learning. The littleBits Space Kit will enable anyone to build their own space investigations with little to no engineering knowledge. Included is a handy 30+ page booklet, with step-by-step instructions for 10 great projects like the ISS and Mars Rover. You'll also receive 2 9V battery + cables--everything you need to get started right out of the box.
- 1 Dc Motor
- 1 Light Sensor
- 2 Powers
- 2 Wires
- 1 Bright Led
- 1 Microphone
- 1 Ir Led
- 1 Number
- 1 Remote Trigger
- 1 Speaker
- battery + cable
- 30+ pg. booklet
- audio cable