Extend the battery life of your device with Moshi's IonBank 5K, a mobile charger capable of charging your smartphone or tablet multiple times with its lithium-polymer cell rated at 5,000 mAh.
Never worry about carrying charging cables again as IonBank 5K comes with an integrated micro USB charging cable and a USB recharge cable, all in one neat package. Utilising Moshi's DPS (dynamic power sharing) technology, IonBank intelligently detects and delivers the optimal charge rate to each connected device. Unlike typical lithium-ion battery packs on the market, IonBank uses higher grade lithium-polymer cells for greater reliability and longevity. Simply plug your IonBank into any USB wall or car charger to recharge.
- Integrated charging cable with micro USB connector.
- Stylish aluminium casing with push-button battery level indicator.
- Dynamic Power Sharing technology (DPS) for optimised charging efficiency of 15 watts across two outputs.
- One extra USB port for charging 2 devices simultaneously.
- High-endurance 5,000 mAh lithium-polymer cells.
Quick Start Guide
Charge your IonBank by connecting the integrated USB connector to a USB power adapter or a powered USB port on the computer as shown:
To charge your device, simply slide the bottom cover open to reveal the microUSB connector and plug it into your smartphone or tablet. Press the button next to the LED indicators to start charging. All four LED indicators will flash momentarily and then become solid. The number of solid LED lights indicates your IonBank's power level.
Charge your Smartphone(s) and/or Tablet(s) by connecting to the USB ports as shown:
IonBank cannot deliver power while it is being charged. This is a protective measure to extend the life of the power cells.
Important Noteds & Instructions
- IonBank uses lithium-polymer cells and has no "memory effect". You may charge as frequently as you wish.
- Do not open, disassemble, puncture or modify your IonBank in any way. Doing so not only voids the product warranty, but could also result in fire, electrical shock, serious injury and/or property damage.
- To prevent a short circuit or other potential hazard, keep any foreign metal object away from IonBank's ports and connectors. It is recommended to keep IonBank in the included travel pouch during transport or when not in use.
- It is normal that IonBank may be warm to the touch during usage. However, if the product becomes hot to the touch, starts to expand or swell, or emits strong odor, discontinue use immediately and contact Moshi to have the product examined.
- Keep IonBank away from heat sources such as thermal vents, fire, and strong direct sunlight. To prolong the life of IonBank's power cells, do not store IonBank at elevated temperatures (over 80F or 27C).
- Charge cycle efficiency may vary depending on device model and other factors such as ambient temperature.
- Use only certified cables to charge your smartphone and tablets. Non-compliant cables may not perform as expected.
- To charge IonBank, use the internal USB cable and plug into any powered USB port on a computer or USB power adapter. You may use a 12-wattUSB power adapter for faster charging.
- Do not dispose your IonBank as household waste. For more information on how to recycle this product, please contact your city government or local recycling center.