Lightweight, nordic inspired frying pans. Induction compatible. Cast aluminium and oiled oak.
The Nordic kitchen frying pan has a solid 7 mm base and is suitable for frying all types of meat and vegetables. It conducts and distributes heat extremely well and boasts a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let® coating, which is easy to clean while requiring very little oil when cooking.
It's cast iron look is actually lightweight aluminium making it easy to handle. So if you love the look of cast iron but are not a natural weight-lifter, this is the pan for you.
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Cast iron look without the weight
- Quick and even heat distribution
- Easy to handle with oak wood handles
- Hard wearing construction
- Nothing sticks - PFOA free, PFTE 4-layer non-stick Slip-Let coating on the inside
- Robust and durable surface - Aluminium with PFOA-free PFTE coating on the outside
- Includes user instructions in the box
Care Instructions: hand wash only with hot soapy water
Material: Coated aluminium, PTFE 4 layer ILAG non-stock Slip-Let coating, Oak handles
- 24cm - 24cm diameter x 4.5cm x 45.8cm with handle, induction zone 20cm
- 28cm - 28cm diameter x 5.2cm x 50cm with handle, induction zone 24cm
We recommend using potholders with the handle during use.